Unless otherwise stated, please send resumes to:
N. Engel, Attention: Human Resources, Jewish Family Service of Tidewater, 5000 Corporate Woods Drive, Suite 400, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
email@example.com – 757-321-2222 – Fax: 757-321-2260
JFS has the following openings at this time:
- Registered Nurses: Home health has openings for full-time and per diem nurses. Must possess good communication and organizational skills. Experience in the home health care field is preferred.
- Case Manager: Full-time case manager skilled in the provision of medical care management, quality of life, applications for benefits and residential placement for persons with intellectual disability, mental illness and dementia. Qualified candidates must possess at least 2 years of experience and a degree in Social Work or related human services field. Computer literacy, drug test, criminal history and valid driver’s license required. This is not an entry level position; only experienced need apply. The Personal Affairs Management program (PAM) provides legal guardian and conservator services to adults 18 and over with physical and or mental disabilities who have no appropriate family or friends to assist and care for them.
- Case Assistant: The PAM office is currently seeking a full time case aide to make monitoring visits to clients in facilities. Experience working in nursing homes, adult homes or group homes helpful. Applicant must be computer literate, have their own vehicle and a valid driver’s license. Drug test and criminal history required upon hire. Degree preferred.
- CNA: Part-time positions available. Flexible hours and benefits. Applications accepted ongoing. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contract Clinical Social Workers: to provide outpatient counseling services in Virginia Beach Office. Professionals must have previous experience working with any of the following: children/teens, elderly, bereavement, eating disorders, and/or substance abuse. Must have LCSW. Requires previous work experience and computer literacy. For this position only, please send letter and resume to DMayer@jfshamptonroads.org.
Jewish Family Service of Tidewater Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.