Unless otherwise stated, please send resumes to:
N. Engel, Attention: Human Resources, Jewish Family Service of Tidewater, 5000 Corporate Woods Drive, Suite 400, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
email@example.com – 757-321-2222 – Fax: 757-321-2260
Click here to print JFS Employee Application.
JFS has the following openings at this time:
- Quality Assurance Case Manager- The PAM program provides legal guardian and conservator services to adults 18 and over with physical and or mental disabilities who have no appropriate family or friends to assist and care for them. We are currently seeking a full time quality assurance case manager to review client finances for accuracy with income, expenses, benefits and bill paying.
- Medical Records – Part-time staff needed immediately in the home health department. Qualified candidates must have 1 year experience in Microsoft Office, knowledge of medical terminology, accurate with data entry and be extremely dependable. Flexible hours. Applications/resumes will be accepted until end of business January 18, 2019.
- After School Inclusion Specialist – Part-Time staff needed immediately for after-school program in Virginia Beach. Candidates will be required to work with children (ages 5-12) who have learning challenges with homework and other academic, social, and behavioral related needs. Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Special Education or equivalent, and must be available to work Monday-Friday afternoons and early evening hours. The After School Inclusion Specialist position is part of a grant-funded collaborative program between the United Jewish Federation/Simon Family JCC and JFS. Applications and resumes accepted until position is filled. Submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CNA: Part-time positions available. Flexible hours and benefits. Applications accepted ongoing. Send resume to email@example.com.
- Contract Clinical Social Workers: to provide outpatient counseling services in Virginia Beach Office. Professionals must have previous experience working with any of the following: children/teens, elderly, bereavement, eating disorders, and/or substance abuse. Must have LCSW. Requires previous work experience and computer literacy. For this position only, please send letter and resume to DMayer@jfshamptonroads.org.
Jewish Family Service of Tidewater Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.