Each year, Jewish Family Service provides medical transportation for approximately 850 individuals in Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Our services are safe, reliable, and consistent. Whether due to disability, difficulty, or just lack of reliable transportation, you can use JFS transportation services for medical transportation.
• Available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.
• An $8.00 (round trip) fee will apply at pick-up. 10-ride punch cards are available for $35.00.
• Medical Transportation is available to Virginia Beach and Norfolk residents.
• Pick-up and drop-off will be provided at your place of residence.
• Only clients of Jewish Family Service (JFS) are eligible for Medical Transportation (i.e. home health care patient, counseling client, etc.). *If you are not currently a client, become a member of EMBRACE (link to EMBRACE program), and get access to medical transportation services.
• Arrangements for pick-up should be made at least one week prior to medical appointments.