Whether you require care for 4 hours or 24 hours, one day a week or seven, JFS is here to help. For almost 40 years, JFS has built a history of care and concern for homebound loved ones or individuals who temporarily need assistance with daily activities. We offer:
• FREE ASSESSMENT and monitoring by a registered nurse
• Development of a personalized care plan
• 24/7 on call professional staff to coordinate services
Every JFS private care employee is either a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), a nurse’s aide, or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to ensure that you or your loved one’s care is in the hands of qualified professionals.
When daily activities become challenging, CNAs can provide private care services. For example, we can:
• assist you with bathing, dressing, and other personal care.
• help you take your medications.
• prepare meals and make sure you are eating properly.
• help you with walking and range of motion exercises.
• provide private care while you’re hospitalized
• take or accompany you to medical appointments, outpatient procedures, and shopping
• provide companionship and family support
When you or a family member need more comprehensive care, LPNs are able to provide:
• Medication administration
• Blood pressure monitoring
• Ongoing diabetes management
• Catheter care
• Tube feedings
• Other disease management services upon request